Do you know what WordPress is? No! Let me tell you that WordPress is Content Management System (CMS) which is an open source development; Used to control and manage any website from small to large scale to ease of use and it will also increase comfort level of website management and maintenance.
It is used to organize content, images, videos, profiles and anything etc. There are many technologies offers cms systems free of cost but, WordPress proves itself best as compared to all other CMS. WordPress is developed as a most preferably blogging platform but gradually it improves itself and now WordPress is most preferred platform to develop websites for business and individuals and it also manage all type of websites efficiently.
WordPress become a need of every business and individual as it is used on big amount of websites and blogs it is also used for maintenance. It is very efficient and time saving environment for development as our professional developer preferred as per our client’s requirements.
Benefits of using WordPress for Web Development
Facilitates cost-effective development of business sites
- Makes it easier to manage website without having technical knowledge of web development. Even a new user without having web development knowledge can manage a WordPress or Joomla site.
- It is easy to add and manage content on sites like editing pages, linking web pages to a certain domain, updating content, uploading images, multimedia and much more.
- The two platforms allow for custom CMS development by offering a choice of styles, features, colors, and appealing built-in themes, plug-ins and templates that help develop a site in lesser time; thus enhancing the overall user experience.
- One of the most prominent features of WordPress and Joomla are that they are search engine friendly CMS platforms that can be used to enhance performance and increase the visibility in search engines. A number of built in SEO elements are found in Joomla, while WordPress is known as the most SEO friendly CMS development platform. Therefore, these two systems can be used to drive traffic to your website, increase sales as well as profitability.
- Using CMS, you can support a number of websites at the same time, and also provide support to multiple users as any authorized person from anywhere around the world can also add or update related information on the website.
- Both the content management systems offer high level security. Only the owner of the site has full control of the website.
Therefore, with so many benefits of the two CMS systems; WordPress and Joomla, business owners can promote their products and services online through easily manageable websites; thus increasing the efficiency, usability and functionality of your business website.
- Open Source
- Best Documentation (Codex)
- Freelancing Platforms
- Free and Pro Plugins
- Community Support
- Adopt Old Code
- Word Camp
- Start a Blog
- Promising Future
- Millions of Dollars
- Zero Investment