First you need to know that what Front End developer is,
A Professional who should be able to do these things which are as under:
- Who can write HTML and CSS
- Who can convert a PSD file into working website
- Who can write a basic application with any server side language like Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Work comfortably with any type of CMS like WordPress, MS SharePoint, and etc.
- Deployment of website on a host
Generally, a front end web developer services includes:
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web applications user interfaces
- Improve User Experience
- Implementing responsive designs for mobile users
- Fixing the bugs during development for usability
- Consulting on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practice
A Popular client-side language that front-end developers use regularly and should know includes:
ECMA-262 is the official name).
- HTML5: Is final recommendation of HTML released in 2014, a Living Standard was made; A living standard is never fully complete, but always updated and improved.
- CSS3: CSS stands for Cascading Styling Sheet used for describing how HTML elements display on screen, paper, or in other media. CSS3 has been split into “modules”. It contains the “old CSS specification” (which has been split into smaller pieces). In addition, new modules are added. And a CSS pre-compiler like Sass or LESS.
AJAX: AJAX is not a new programming language. AJAX is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages. AJAX is developer’s dream because you can update a webpage without reloading and even which can also send and receive data without reloading.